Our Equipment Financing Solutions
Offering a wide range of capital markets solutions, Western Alliance Equipment Finance works to be a trusted resource. You benefit over the short and long term from our commitment to building relationships and providing ready access to decision-makers.
Equipment Financing: Key Features1
Working with Western Alliance Equipment Finance means you’ll have a responsive contact with the access and flexibility to meet a wide variety of your equipment financing needs. Key features of our financing offerings include:
- Transaction targeting
- Profiling middle market (>25MM) investment grade to BB-
- Term lengths of 3-7 years
- Pricing indexed to term swap
- Required spread based on credit rating
- Variable residual risk based on asset
- 100% advance rate of equipment cost
Equipment Financing Options1
You’re not just looking for an equipment loan — you’re looking for the right loan that meets the unique needs of your business. Our expert equipment financing bankers work to understand your needs and find the best fit, which may include:
- Operating leases including:
- Fair market value (FMV)
- Fixed FMV
- Terminal rental adjustment clause (TRAC)
- Finance leases
- Loans secured by equipment (can include infrastructure costs)
- Tenant improvement consideration
- Assignment of lease rentals
Types of Equipment We Finance
We have experience providing equipment loans and business banking solutions across a variety of sectors, including:
- Energy management
Expertise That Adds Value
Our Equipment Financing Team
Our specialized expertise in equipment financing means we can deliver spot-on funding options that fit your business strategies. Turn to us for flexible financing to meet your needs.
We specialize in delivering capital markets solutions in equipment financing for a wide variety of industries and sectors, including healthcare, manufacturing, software services, energy management, construction, transportation and more. The group’s in-depth experience combines with expert, personalized service and innovative banking options to help clients nationwide meet their business goals.
2700 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89102
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance. Borrowers are responsible for any appraisal and environmental fees plus customary closing costs, including title, escrow, documentation fees and may be responsible for any bank fees including bridge loan, construction loan, and packaging fees.