Features & Benefits
- View activity and balances
- Search transaction history
- Make real-time online inquiries
- Create personalized alerts and reminders about your account information and transactions
- Stop payments
- Pay everyday bills using Business Online Bill Pay Service1
- Streamline ACH payment processes with flexible template options, file upload and other tools using Business Online Bill Pay Service
- View statements online sooner than with postal delivery via eStatements
- View check images, deposit tickets and other deposited items
- Transfer funds between accounts, stop payments and utilize business online bill pay
- Administrative Users can add and remove users, assign roles and entitlements, and reset passwords as needed at any time
Additional Features with Enhanced Service
- Originate automated clearing house (ACH) transactions, including payroll direct deposit, tax payments and payment collections2
- Initiate domestic and foreign wire transfers3
- View Positive Pay4 exception images and make payment decisions
1. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.
2. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
3. Other related fees may apply.
4. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.