What Is Venture Debt?1
Venture debt financing is a loan designed to extend runway and can be a valuable financing option to supplement venture capital for growing companies. Our bankers can advise you on the many benefits of venture debt after an equity round.
- Preserves ownership: Venture debt offers economic upside for investors, founders and employees as the least dilutive financing option.
- Extends your company's cash runway: Venture debt funding extends runway, providing additional time for the company to reach value milestones prior to the next equity round.
- Fund projects leading to growth: Use venture debt to hire or bolster a sales team, enhance marketing initiatives, invest in research and development or buy capital equipment.
Our Venture Debt Offering1
When venture capital investments have taken your company far, but you still have further to go, venture debt can make that initial capital more efficient. We work with growing technology, innovation and life sciences startups across the country. No matter your company’s stage of growth, you’ll benefit by working with an expert relationship manager who knows your business and accounts inside out.
- Long-term support working directly with one primary banking contact who will provide sophisticated banking services to meet your company’s evolving needs.
- Lower cost of capital to fund operations to scale quickly and accelerate growth.
- Flexibility to structure an extended draw period to have the funds when needed.
Reach Our Venture Debt Specialists
Our bankers understand the business banking tools and solutions tech entrepreneurs and startups need throughout all stages of the growth cycle. We work with U.S. venture-backed tech companies and clients in innovation hubs throughout the U.S.
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance. Borrowers are responsible for any appraisal and environmental fees plus customary closing costs, including title, escrow, documentation fees and may be responsible for any bank fees including bridge loan, construction loan, and packaging fees.