Easily accept and process multiple forms of payment and enhance your customers’ point-of-sale experience, seamlessly connected to your other business bank accounts.
Benefits and features:
- Accept all major card types
- Handle ACH processing and check verification
- Access multiple authorization networks and transaction-processing options
- Stay up to date with card-processing equipment rentals
- Rely on enhanced data security and PCI-compliant services
We make it our business to understand yours. Because every small business has specific banking needs, our experts help you choose the tailored financial solutions to help you reach your goals.
Gain access to a dedicated relationship manager who will take time to understand your goals and help you choose the best solutions to reach them. Let’s talk about how we can meet your needs.
1 East Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
1. Merchant Services are provided by Heartland® in agreement with Western Alliance Bank. Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by Heartland’ Credit or Risk departments at any time. Heartland® is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc. EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. Heartland Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA; Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE; and Deutsche Bank, New York, NY for Visa and MasterCard transactions only.
Heartland offers NFC enabled POS systems, but a POS upgrade is not necessary to enable merchant service payment processing.