Business Online Banking1
Business Online Banking gives you the real-time account information you need to easily monitor your company’s cash position and account activity. You’re only a few clicks away from your data with convenient and customizable dashboard and reporting options.
Benefits and Features:
- View activity and balances
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Create personalized alerts and reminders about your account information and transactions
- Search transaction history
- Make real-time online inquiries
- Stop payments
- View check images, deposit tickets and other deposited items
- View eStatements online sooner than with postal delivery
- Customize administrative access by user
Additional Features with Enhanced Service:
- Initiate domestic and foreign wire transfers2
- View Positive Pay3 exception images and make payment decisions
- Originate automated clearing house (ACH) transactions, including payroll direct deposit, tax payments and payment collections4
With our Business Mobile Banking app6, you can efficiently access essential banking capabilities 24/7/365. The app provides convenient, secured ways to handle your banking needs so you can bank anytime, anywhere.
Manage services such as:
- Positive Pay4: Review exception items and review related check images, then pay, return or void the exception
- Payments: Approve payments on the go, including wires2, ACH4 and internal transfers
- Changes: Approve administrative changes and changes to ACH or wire templates
Other benefits and features:
- Check account balances
- Search recent transactions by date, amount or check number
- Easily transfer money between accounts
- Deposit one or more checks up to your daily limit
- Pay bills and edit or review scheduled payments
- Find nearby Western Alliance Bank offices
How To Get Started with Business Mobile Banking5
- Open a small business account and enroll in Business Online Banking
- Assign mobile banking and deposit rights to appropriate employees – done by your Business Online Banking Administrator
- Direct employees to download the Western Alliance Business Mobile app to their Apple or Android smartphones
With Western Alliance Bank, small business owners have access to true relationship banking through a single point of contact. With highly experienced bankers who have deep knowledge of the needs of small businesses and a singular focus on service, we’d love to get to know you.
We’re ready to help you get more from your business banking relationship. Find out how we can add value with responsiveness, innovative solutions and bankers who enjoy helping you meet your goals.
5335 Kietzke Lane
Reno, NV 89511
1. Fees may be imposed for additional services related to online banking. Refer to Business Online Banking Setup and Authorization for more information.
2. Other related fees may apply.
3. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
4. This functionality is based on the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) 2017 rule adopting Same Day ACH Origination Solution as amended in 2020. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Some products and services may be subject to prior approval or fees. Refer to disclosures provided at account opening, the Business Schedule of Fees, and Pro Forma for additional information.
5. Western Alliance Bank Personal and Business Mobile Banking apps are available to all online banking customers. Features may vary based on device type. No additional fee to download the app; use of some features may incur additional charges. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
6. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Other related fees may apply. Funds deposited through Mobile Deposit will follow Western Alliance Bank’s funds availability policy as outlined in the Deposit Account Agreement Disclosure.