A hurricane, earthquake, flood, tornado or other natural disaster can strike at any time. At Alliance Association Bank, we offer a line of credit1 at competitive rates, along with an expedited approval process, so you don’t have wait for your insurance payment to begin rebuilding and repairing the damage.
Bridge the Gap to Recovery
Your insurance company may take weeks or months to pay your claim, but you don’t have to wait to start rebuilding. Use an Emergency Line of Credit to make any necessary repairs, then pay it down or off once the claim has been paid. You pay interest only while you’re waiting for insurance payment.
Funding for Any Rebuilding Effort
We offer Emergency Lines of Credit in sizes from $100,000 to $2,000,000. What’s more, we offer revolving lines that renew every 24 months.
Get Started Now
Ready to begin the application process?
- Contact our HOA loan experts with any questions at [email protected] or (888) 734-4567
- You may also reach out to a representative in your region:
- Shawn Kerns, Vice President, HOA Lending, Portfolio Management Supervisor
- Brian Ferguson, Vice President, HOA Lending, East Region
- Matt Hall, Vice President, HOA Lending, Central Region
- Daniel Corwin, Vice President, HOA Lending, West Region
- Download a Request for Loan Proposal form
- Download a Loan Application form
1. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval, satisfactory legal documentation, and regulatory compliance. Borrowers are responsible for any appraisal and environmental fees plus customary closing costs, including title, escrow, documentation fees and may be responsible for any bank fees including bridge loan, construction loan, and packaging fees.